FC Bayern: Grateful Slee talks about his silence

The 1: 1 against Leverkusen was not the result that the FC Bayern had for the top game "painted", as scorer Süle to Sky said at Sky, especially since the Münchner at the beginning with "the best 30 minutes have played this season. After the unfortunate 1: 1 we fell together a bit, have had too light ball losses. We have allowed the opponent to return to the game again. "That must not happen to us."

Süles criticism focused mainly on the phase shortly before the half, when Bayer 04 poured several times to top opportunities. "We have admitted two, three high-caliber opportunities," said the 26-year-old firm and added: "You can just see the uncertainty at the moment." After the restart, it had been better again, because the Bavarians have exercised "more control" - for victory it was not enough. For Slee, this is nevertheless not a leg break, especially since the record master "has already delivered this year". "We showed good football, especially here at home."

I am grateful because it is not self-evident that the audience calls my name when I make a groat - and do not whistle.

Niklas SELE

It was completely normal that you also have games in a long season in which there are setbacks - that will be reflected in self-confidence. Nevertheless, the defender also emphasized that "we played against a top team and dominated in the second half. Nevertheless, the 1: 1 is too little."

Niklas Sule Interview Nach Dem Spiel Bayern München 1 vs 1 Bayer 04 Leverkusen 05/03/2022

Slee does not want to comment on BVB

For Slee itself, the rest of the season is a farewell tour, known to change the central defender to Borussia Dortmund. He did not want to talk about his new club, even because he did not want to bring "unrest" to the Säbener Straße. "It will come the day I talk about my new club."

Currently his focus is still on FC Bayern. "I've gave everything in the five years, I won everything and thankful how people deal with my decision here," said Slee and promised, "I'll give everything until the last day and hopefully get two titles."

Thankability, he also spoke against their own fans, who still support him despite his upcoming change. "I'm grateful because it is not self-evident that I change to Dortmund and still call the viewers my name when I make a groat - and not whistling."

Comments